- Michael J. Ferstl, is educated as electrical engineer and holds a Master Degree in International Business and Informatics from the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria.
- Michael has 30 plus years’ experience as an international Manager – mainly in the Middle East Region and Asia
- He is active in the Middle East Region (KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Jordan & Bahrain) – mainly as resident – for more than 28 years
- He held various positions as General Manager/Vice President e.g. for Industry Service Companies, such as SIEMENS Industrial Services Bahrain, MCE GULF Saudi Arabia, Dr. Robert Eckert Schools Saudi Arabia, Rolls Royce Hepburn UK etc.
- Michael J. Ferstl has, furthermore, vast experience in Auditing, Training, Implementing School Management Systems and Teaching e.g. acting as Consultant for the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu for their Technical College, the Bahrain Polytechnic Institute, Kuwait Technical College and Birla Institute of Technology.
- Since 2016 till today he is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and represents VAMED Management Services as its General Manager
- VAMED Management and Services experience within the healthcare environment of Saudi Arabia is currently focused on technical & clinical consulting/advisory for various governmental related entities and clinical/technical management and operations of private healthcare facilities – specifically in the field of extended care and rehabilitation services.
Hear me speak at HBI
Investing in MENA
Opportunities in the MENA, in particular in Saudi Arabia, are gigantic but accessing and understanding these markets isn’t easy, it requires strong local knowledge and partners to be successful. In...
St James - 4th Floor